marți, 27 decembrie 2016

[Represent Lilysilk!] Howard from England, UK. pyjamas, 19mm bed linen, silk pillow, silk duvet

http://tidd.ly/50a2039a Clearance page: up to 70%off at Bedeckhome
Howard from UK Representing the fine products of Lilysilk including the pyjamas, bed linen. and hidden beneath them a luxurious and well made all season silk filled duvet with silk shell! Seriously, I don't do this for companies, ever! but the quality and customer service I have received from Lilysilk has been above and beyond. they're expensive...for a reason! the quality at this price point is unsurpassable. I had to sleep in cotton bed linen again for the first time in months. Needless to say it was just horrible after being spoilt in this fine silk bed linen. Also, its really easy to look after and just gets softer with each wash. I use tenestar for the silk. Thanks for readin/watching and I hope this will help you make a decision on purchasing if you're on the fence about it as I was! Just Do it! :)