marți, 24 octombrie 2017

Question Time! LP or Stream: Distorted Travesty 3

http://bit.do/dRoVU Hidden sale page at StreamAxia.
I've already recorded a TON of parts for an LP of this game, but even with that I'm still at most about 30% of the way through the game. And some changes have occurred with the internet in my area which now enables me to do somewhat low-bitrate streaming! So the question is simple - should I do a traditional LP of this game, or should I stream it instead? The advantages of doing this as an LP are: Higher quality videos, pre-recorded content (almost 15 hours worth, as you see here) and no need to repeat content I've already done. The advantages of streaming: Live interaction, can still upload highlights to YouTube so everyone wins, more organic experience (no editing), able to play whenever I want without having to wait on daily uploads. Honestly I would have more fun streaming this, even if it means restarting 15 hours worth of content. I've learned a bit from the stuff I've already done, so it probably wouldn't take me quite as long to go through again... plus I could still do a highlight reel or something of the parts from the LP that I really liked. But if you guys would prefer higher-quality videos then I will be ok doing it as an LP too. Just know that I already have a ton of these recorded, so comment responses won't happen in videos for a very long time!